Wednesday, July 1, 2020

It's 1993 Again!

First, my review for the new incarnation of Unsolved Mysteries: a brilliantly produced series of one hour documentaries that were done in a "Making a Murderer" style or format. I recommend it to anyone.
Ironically, when I was a child I was interested almost completely in the show's supernatural segments, yet if anything this new series' UFO feature tends to drag in my opinion. I was immensely impressed with the other segments, though. I wish that Robert Stack were alive, but people who have an attentive eye will notice that there is a tribute to Stack in the form of a shadowy silhouette during the opening credits, as if he is overseeing the new series from The Great Beyond.

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN



Beavis and Butthead will return yet again (they first returned several years ago during my birthday for a short lived resurrection). Creator Mike Judge stated that the new series will have Gen X references and references for their Gen Z kids. It will be on Comedy Central.

No comments: